Welcome to DynStats, the online statistical laboratory.
Specially designed for sciences students, this software is also useful for engineering, administration, social sciences, health and education. This site has been conceived to facilitate the realization of statistical analysis including the interpretation of results in a simple and quick way.
DynStats provides data analysis tools for descriptive and inferential statistics, including parametric and non-parametric test, probabilities calculation, crosstabulation, ANOVA and curve fitting methods. All procedures have been designed in order to make the easiest statistics.
This is a Demo Version. Several options of menu are not available yet. You can access to available forms into main menu. Basic statistics forms are shown into animated menu.
Main modules include:
- Home: It shows general information about DynStats project, terms and conditions. Comments and Support forms are included here.
- Describe: It shows descriptive statistics for sample data, frequency tabulation and charts. Parametric estimation and comparison are also included.
- Probabilities: It evaluates several distribution functions, shows tabulation and charts.
- Contrast: It analyzes contingency tables and carries out cross tabulation out of data. Several ANOVA methods are included.
- Adjust: It contains goodness of fit test and other forms for curve fitting, time series analysis and forecasting.
- Help:DynStats incorporates a helpful section with detailed information for the usage of statistical forms and general knowledge.
Some methods are available for free, but you must be registered to access to all included methods. Login and register procedures are not implemented in the current Demo Version.
The DynStats team is working for the development of other forms in order to include more statistical methods and options.
Beta Version may be ready on December 2017.
Thank you for using DynStats.